Thursday, October 19, 2017

Friendship Blessings with Kennedy Grace Creations

Greetings friends and fellow crafters. LeeAnn here with a project made for the Kennedy Grace team, I chose to make a fun water color card using the new Friendship Blessings stamp set and a few sequins from the Autumn Blessings Mix


The process I used to make this card is as follows:
  • Using VersaMark I stamped the image on watercolor cardstock.
  • Using Imagine Clear embossing powder and my heat tool I heat embossed it. 
  • Using Gansi Tambi watercolors from Kuretaki I painted the stems and flowers, choosing the colors in the Autumn Blessings mix.
  • Using Distress Oxides in Broken China and Cracked Pistachio I completed the background.
  • The next step was to add the sentiment which I did using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. 
  • After the project was completely dry, I used a white gel pen to add highlights to the flowers. 
  • I used On Point Glue to add the sequins to my project. 



I hope you have enjoyed my project today and will come back daily and see what my team mates have created for you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment